By now you’re probably thinking… It’s a good idea, but it’ll never work for my dog. My dog is way too strong, he’ll pull me over in an instant and drag me down the street!
It’s a completely understandable viewpoint… After all, you probably already have a strained, sore shoulder from his mighty lunges when he sees a cat. You have red chaffed spots on your hands from having to wrap the leash around and around your fist just to keep your pulling dog from dragging you down the street all whilst choking himself on his collar.
You know that the more you pull on the leash, the more he pulls on the leash, but how can you stop it when he won’t listen?
LEAD BY LETTING GO
When you let go of the leash and take the pressure through your core, not only are you stronger but you instantly avoid sending confusing signals from your arm to your dog that make total sense to you but baffle him.
You don’t need to be a weight lifter with bulging biceps to hang onto your dog.
- I have finally used the new belt with my lead and more than impressed. Although my one shepherd has done well, my 125 lb (56kg) male was a PITA (pain in the ass). I tried again using the belt and harness and it worked! Respect is finally mine said the walker. Thanks for a brilliant design. That tripod system made a major difference in MY stability.
- I bought a dog pack today at petfest for my lab. It is fantastic, I took my dog for an hour long walk and she quickly realised that there was no point in leaping after other dogs. I had so much control I could even push my daughters bike when she was tired. Thank you so much!
- I just bought the very last “DogPack” at my butcher – from your brother! Wonderful fellow! I tried it with my hyperactive German Shepherd – a chronic puller and yanker unless using the hated head halter. You have freed us both – her from that halti and my complete dog walking experience. We shall practice and I predict soon we shall be pros. BTW this was so comfy to wear and use I must praise you. The design and workmanship are exceptional and I shall be showing all my friends with my pink outfit. Big thanks to you and I shall thank your brother when I’m in there next. Carol
- The dog pack is working really well for me, its taken a big pressure off my back.
- I've used the Dog Pack all day today and absolutely love it. I'm fairly small (50kg and short) and my dog is 40kg, so this is a big deal for me! It distributes any pressure really evenly (you were right!) and surprisingly I prefer it to simply clipping a lead on my belt (which is what I have been doing) to limit the pressure on my arm. The pockets are really handy, and my husband and I couldn't believe the high quality of the product compared to a lot of other leads, etc. As I mentioned to you, I could not find anything like this on the Internet - this is truly a unique product, and I wish you a lot of success with it. I wish I'd bought it months ago! Oh - and most importantly, the styling looks pretty cool - not dorky! Kathy
- During my 5th decade of living life to the fullest with fun loving dogs, I recently discovered the fantastic Dogpack in time for Xmas. Over past years, I have actually tried & tested my own amateur ideas to improve the traditional dog leads, to no avail, due to the challenge of walking 3 dogs together. My main problem had been their leads tangling, causing us all to get stuck & trip, especially in different situations, when our safety was always a priority. Thanks to the inspirational invention of the Dogpack, we no longer have these problems. Even with the excitement & anticipation of my beloved dogs as we set off on our adventures, the Dogpack has miraculously enabled me to walk my 3 dogs handsfree in doggone harmony. I highly recommend the Dogpack for any dog owner with any inhibitions or problems walking their dog or dogs safely & guarantee positive results, love, peace & happiness. From one dog lover, to another….