By now you’re probably thinking… It’s a good idea, but it’ll never work for my dog. My dog is way too strong, he’ll pull me over in an instant and drag me down the street!
It’s a completely understandable viewpoint… After all, you probably already have a strained, sore shoulder from his mighty lunges when he sees a cat. You have red chaffed spots on your hands from having to wrap the leash around and around your fist just to keep your pulling dog from dragging you down the street all whilst choking himself on his collar.
You know that the more you pull on the leash, the more he pulls on the leash, but how can you stop it when he won’t listen?
LEAD BY LETTING GO
When you let go of the leash and take the pressure through your core, not only are you stronger but you instantly avoid sending confusing signals from your arm to your dog that make total sense to you but baffle him.
You don’t need to be a weight lifter with bulging biceps to hang onto your dog.
- Oh my Lena - I just got my DogPack and I am over the moon. This is just the most brilliant thing and I am soooo pleased with the quality. I have a 6 month old Deerhound and a Spaniel X who is somewhere between eight and ten years old (he is from the shelter so we aren't sure of his age). Your invention is going to make walking heaps easier, especially when it comes to collecting the poop - I'll actually have a free hand or two. I have been searching for something like this for ages. Will probably order another lead soon or perhaps even another DogPack for my partner. Thanks for an awesome product and the bonus treat pouch too - Aggie and Rusty definitely approve of that bit.
- I have finally used the new belt with my lead and more than impressed. Although my one shepherd has done well, my 125 lb (56kg) male was a PITA (pain in the ass). I tried again using the belt and harness and it worked! Respect is finally mine said the walker. Thanks for a brilliant design. That tripod system made a major difference in MY stability.
- LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! Makes walking my lab so much easier and more beneficial and super easy to let him on and off leash. Great product!!
- I have received the hand free dog walking leash. Thank you. It is very good, my toy poodle walks with a really nice balance on one side on your leash, and my Italian mastiff on my other side on his hand held leather leash. They happy walking like this, and so am I.
- I just bought the very last “DogPack” at my butcher – from your brother! Wonderful fellow! I tried it with my hyperactive German Shepherd – a chronic puller and yanker unless using the hated head halter. You have freed us both – her from that halti and my complete dog walking experience. We shall practice and I predict soon we shall be pros. BTW this was so comfy to wear and use I must praise you. The design and workmanship are exceptional and I shall be showing all my friends with my pink outfit. Big thanks to you and I shall thank your brother when I’m in there next. Carol
- Dear Lena, My name is Kylie and I recently received a Hands-free dog walking pack as part of the Lifestyle YOU Channel's 'You Try It You Rate It Promotion'. I would like to thank you for this wonderful gift as it has become a true treasure in our household and I have also included a copy of the review which I recently posted, please find below. This hands-free dog walking pack is wonderful and makes daily exercise including visits to the park a true pleasure. The quality of all products including the dog pack belt, extra leads, toys and accessories are exceptional and heavy duty while the functionality is ingenious. There was ease/convenience as the dog pack held everything from necessary dog essentials to my phone, keys and even a bottle of water. This masterpiece had an adjustable lead length which showed extreme versatility and reassuring safety. I can see why the hands-free dog walking pack creates happy and enjoyable walking experiences for people and their pets because it has for us. Thank you again and you should be very proud of the Dog Pack Hands-Free Dog Walking range, we wish you all the best of luck.