Does this sound familiar?
You wake up on Sunday morning, you want coffee, bacon & egg roll and the newspaper.
The dog also needs a walk.
You throw on your comfy leggings and grab your keys, phone, wallet, poop bags and the dogs leash.
There’s no pockets to put all this stuff so you have to hold everything in your one free hand while your furry lovable monster is yanking on the other!
You do an excellent impersonation of a juggler as the dog stops to do his business and you pick it up struggling not to drop anything as he spins around proud of the work he’s just done.
You’re stressed before you even get to the cafe!
It made me wonder why the humble dog leash hadn’t been innovated before.
So, after a lot of design, dog walking, inspiration & perspiration, Teddy and I proudly introduce the DogPack.
- Dear Lena, My name is Kylie and I recently received a Hands-free dog walking pack as part of the Lifestyle YOU Channel's 'You Try It You Rate It Promotion'. I would like to thank you for this wonderful gift as it has become a true treasure in our household and I have also included a copy of the review which I recently posted, please find below. This hands-free dog walking pack is wonderful and makes daily exercise including visits to the park a true pleasure. The quality of all products including the dog pack belt, extra leads, toys and accessories are exceptional and heavy duty while the functionality is ingenious. There was ease/convenience as the dog pack held everything from necessary dog essentials to my phone, keys and even a bottle of water. This masterpiece had an adjustable lead length which showed extreme versatility and reassuring safety. I can see why the hands-free dog walking pack creates happy and enjoyable walking experiences for people and their pets because it has for us. Thank you again and you should be very proud of the Dog Pack Hands-Free Dog Walking range, we wish you all the best of luck.
- I use every day, thank you for such a great bag I can not do with out!! Cheers Britta x WalkwithSheba
- During my 5th decade of living life to the fullest with fun loving dogs, I recently discovered the fantastic Dogpack in time for Xmas. Over past years, I have actually tried & tested my own amateur ideas to improve the traditional dog leads, to no avail, due to the challenge of walking 3 dogs together. My main problem had been their leads tangling, causing us all to get stuck & trip, especially in different situations, when our safety was always a priority. Thanks to the inspirational invention of the Dogpack, we no longer have these problems. Even with the excitement & anticipation of my beloved dogs as we set off on our adventures, the Dogpack has miraculously enabled me to walk my 3 dogs handsfree in doggone harmony. I highly recommend the Dogpack for any dog owner with any inhibitions or problems walking their dog or dogs safely & guarantee positive results, love, peace & happiness. From one dog lover, to another….
- So glad we stopped at ur stall yesterday we are extremely happy with our purchase and will be recommending DogPack to all my family and friends! I recommend this to everyone no matter the size or difficulty of the dog. I haven't used a normal lead since I bought this 6 months ago, and I'll never look back!
- Oh my Lena - I just got my DogPack and I am over the moon. This is just the most brilliant thing and I am soooo pleased with the quality. I have a 6 month old Deerhound and a Spaniel X who is somewhere between eight and ten years old (he is from the shelter so we aren't sure of his age). Your invention is going to make walking heaps easier, especially when it comes to collecting the poop - I'll actually have a free hand or two. I have been searching for something like this for ages. Will probably order another lead soon or perhaps even another DogPack for my partner. Thanks for an awesome product and the bonus treat pouch too - Aggie and Rusty definitely approve of that bit.
- I've used the Dog Pack all day today and absolutely love it. I'm fairly small (50kg and short) and my dog is 40kg, so this is a big deal for me! It distributes any pressure really evenly (you were right!) and surprisingly I prefer it to simply clipping a lead on my belt (which is what I have been doing) to limit the pressure on my arm. The pockets are really handy, and my husband and I couldn't believe the high quality of the product compared to a lot of other leads, etc. As I mentioned to you, I could not find anything like this on the Internet - this is truly a unique product, and I wish you a lot of success with it. I wish I'd bought it months ago! Oh - and most importantly, the styling looks pretty cool - not dorky! Kathy